2012年11月18日星期日

Christian Louboutin - Christian Louboutin won't give shoes away for free

Christian Louboutin - christian louboutin won't give shoes away for free
cheap louboutin shoes thinks his shoes are so covetable there is no need to give them away for free when celebrities are willing to pay.
christian louboutin booties refuses to give his shoes away for free.
The designer - whose creations are worn by the likes of Kylie Minogue, Victoria Beckham and Sarah Jessica Parker - does not think it is necessary to give away his wares because people who love his shoes should be prepared to pay the price for them.
Christian told GQ magazine: ''I don't give away my shoes to celebrities for free. I'm only happy when people like what I do and make the effort to buy them.
''I would not be happy to see people in my shoes if I knew that they had to be paid to do it, that they had to be pushed.
''I want to make other people happy with what I do. I wouldn't get any satisfaction if it was forced.''
He also believes it is more important for customers to like his shoes rather than spending money on expensive advertising campaigns.
Christian added: ''Word of mouth is more valuable than any billboard. I saw it as a good sign that in the middle of August, when no one is around, I could open my first men's store in Paris without advertising it and from the first day it started to take off.''

1 条评论: